Random location

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Tue Nov 12 13:37:31 UTC 2002

Richard,

The easiest way to do this is to use a Slide object and create 5
different tabs on the Slide and name them up, down, left, right, centre.
Add an image on each tab of the Slide at the desired position (i.e. that
matches up with the name).  You then create an attribute on your list
(e.g. Position) and set its values to up, down, left, right, centre.
Set the ActiveState property of the Slide to "[Position]" to have the
Slide choose which tab to show at runtime.

Hope that helps,
Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER ***
Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President of Operations
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.