measuring RT at offset of button press

Amy Eschman amy.eschman at pstnet.com
Fri Oct 25 14:59:51 UTC 2002

There is also a documented example (Key Release) illustrating the
collection of a key release posted on the E-Prime Support web page at
http://www.pstnet.com/e-prime/support/samples.asp

Refer to the Abstract in the Experiment object for a description.

Amy Eschman
Technical Consultant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.