Draw Object

Stephen Johnston s.johnston at bangor.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 17:16:22 UTC 2003

Hi

I've been using an inline script to try and get my TMS experiment
running with e-prime. If I just run the stimulus object (StimObject.Run)
I can't trigger the TMS pulse until that has finished, if I use the draw
function (StimObject.Draw) then I can display the image and trigger the
tms, but can't collect the RT data and clear the screen after a
response. Does anyone know how to define a keyboard device, input masks
and so on, that way I can collect the data myself, this should allow me
to use my StimObject.Draw that already works save the collecting data bit!

Steve Johnston