How to use E-prime do an ERP research?

Leon liuch at psych.ac.cn
Mon Aug 25 15:19:22 UTC 2003

I am a graduate student transferring from cognition psychology to cognitive neuroscience. We have the ERP equipments of NEUROSCAN and A.N.T. I always use E-prime in my cognitive experiments. Now I want to use ERP method to investigate my experiment intensively. However, as a newbie in ERP research, I dont know whether my experiences of E-PRIME can be still useful or not. Someone tell me that E-PRIME can be compatible with NENROSCAN very well,just need some transformation of data. I would appreicate if anyone here could tell me what this transformation is. Of course more details are welcome.

Best Wish!

                                 Leon
                                 liuch at psych.ac.cn
                                  2003-08-25