Adjusting trigger duration

Don.Rojas at UCHSC.edu Don.Rojas at UCHSC.edu
Tue Dec 16 23:18:43 UTC 2003

I'm having trouble figuring out how to adjust trigger duration when
using the OnsetSignalEnabled property of a stimulus object.  I do not
want the trigger duration to last the entire duration of the stimulus,
which is what you get when you set the OffsetSignalEnabled property.
For example, if I have a stimulus with a 200 ms duration, I'd like the
trigger to be about 50 ms, starting at the onset of the stimulus.  Is
there a way to adjust this without resorting to doing all the triggering
in a separate in-line object?

Donald C. Rojas, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Neuromagnetic Imaging Center