Adjusting trigger duration

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Wed Dec 17 14:15:15 UTC 2003

Donald,

The use of another object is about the only way to do this currently (we
hope to add a PulseDuration property to the architecture at sometime in
the future), although this doesn't have to be an Inline with script (at
least not in the scenario you are describing).

You just need to set the Stimulus duration to 50ms and then follow it
with a Wait object of 150ms.   If you have a response enabled on the
Stimulus object then just set the Time Limit property to the total
duration you want the response enabled for.   This should allow you to
get what you want w/o script.

Thanks,
Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF PSYCHOLOGY SOFTWARE TOOLS ***

Anthony P. Zuccolotto

Vice President

Psychology Software Tools, Inc.

2050 Ardmore Boulevard