serial output?

Matt Conroy mconroy at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 30 21:14:29 UTC 2003

Has anyone dealt with this type of problem before?

I am trying to use e-prime on one computer to send commands through a serial
connection to an eye tracking program on another computer. I have connected
the computers with a crossover serial cable, and checked the COM1 settings
for accuracy.

The eye tracking software I am using is Viewpoint from Arrington Research,
and it waits for input by monopolizing its COM1 port.

The COM1 settings on both computers are:
Bits/Sec: 9600
Data Bits: 8
Parity: None
Stop Bits: 1
Flow Control: None

I've attached a file with sample script of the types of commands I'm trying
to send.
I appreciate any help you all can give.

Thanks,

Matt Conroy