wav file too large

Theodore Steger theosteger at di.mdacc.tmc.edu
Mon Feb 3 19:28:03 UTC 2003

I have run into a bit of trouble when inserting a .wav file of length greater
than 100 seconds.  The field that asks for the max length of the sound file
requires an integer between 10 and 100000 ms.  This was not the case in the Beta
versions, and I have only seen this problem with Version 1.0.  When I try to run
the experiment, I get a error that says that the file is too large for the
buffer.  Is there any known fix to this, or will I have to break my sound file
up into smaller pieces?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ted Steger