SoundOut1.Filename

Justin Lolofie lolofie at unlv.edu
Thu Feb 6 00:34:24 UTC 2003

I am trying to play different .wav files with the same SoundOut object.
However, when I try to change the filename:

	SoundOut1.Filename = "nextfile.wav"

I get the error "Filename is not an assignable property of the object".
Does anyone know how to change the filename of a SoundOut object?

Also, I notice there are startoffset and stopoffset properties that are
measured in bytes.  Is there a way to specify, in seconds, when to
start/stop playback?  I realize accessing a windows function would do the
job just as easily but I would like to use E-Prime functionality whenever
possible.

Justin Lolofie