n-back task

NANCY CRAIG gncraig97 at msn.com
Tue Jan 28 14:17:26 UTC 2003

Good morning list members,

We are about to begin the process of programming the n-back task using
E-Prime.  We have already completed one of our experimental paradigms using
the program, and it took quite a long time as we are new to the program.

Does anyone have any advice/suggestions about the best approach to designing
this complex paradigm or any specific literature to review before we begin
(we will be employing 0-, 1-, & 2- back for letters and shapes)?

Thank you in advance,

Nancy Craig, M.A.

Doctoral Student in Clinical Psychology
University of Connecticut