Contingency looping

Von Karolyi, Catya VONKARC at uwec.edu
Fri Jan 31 15:46:39 UTC 2003

Hello again,
  It was suggested that I (further) search the archives to answer my Contingency Looping question (revised and abridged below). I have now searched the archive using the terms:
 (Contingency or Contingent), (Loop or Looping), Input, Response, .RESP, (InLine or (IN Line)), (Slide or (Slide object)), (Animate or Animation), and I went through week by week for a few months. I also received and searched "VBA for Dummies), to no avail.
   Does anyone, by any chance, either have a posting in mind that might address my problem or have a response to my questions? Thank you for any help you might be able to provide to me.
Take care,
Catya von Karolyi
PS the Main frame computer can't spell my name correctly with a lower case "v"