collecting subject responses

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Wed Jul 9 15:55:15 UTC 2003

Dr. Mitchell,

There is no strict need to use a Feedback object unless you want to give
the subject some type of feedback upon response (or upon the expiration
of the response time limit in the case that no response was made).

As long as you have enabled a keyboard input on one of the objects in
your trial sequence and you have Data Logging enabled for that object
then you should get all your default dependent measures logged in the
data file.

Nearly all of the E-Prime sample paradigms include Feedback primarily to
clearly demonstrate that responses have been collected while the
experiment is running so I expect some users may have assumed that a
Feedback object must always be required.  That is not the case - just
use it when you need it.

Best Regards,
Tony

Anthony P. Zuccolotto