placing markers in wav files?

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Thu Jul 10 13:16:09 UTC 2003

Carol,

There is no way currently in E-Prime to automatically adjust an RT based
on the offset of a word in the file.

To do this you would probably have to list the word offsets as an
attribute and then insert some script at the end of the trial to adjust
the RT, e.g.

	If Stimulus.RT > c.GetAttrib( "WordOffset") Then
		Stimulus.RT = Stimulus.RT - c.GetAttrib("WordOffset")
	Else
		' Responded before the word was presented
		Stimulus.RT = 0
	End If

Hope that helps.

Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF PSYCHOLOGY SOFTWARE TOOLS ***

Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.
2050 Ardmore Boulevard