feedback help

Drtweets19 at cs.com Drtweets19 at cs.com
Fri Jul 25 15:31:29 UTC 2003

Hi,  We are new to this list serve and would like help regarding placing
experiment 1.3 of Mel Lab to e-prime software. We are especially having difficulty
in assigning percentages (i.e. 70% correct for demonstration).

Specifically, a subject sees a series of noise (V) with a signal (U) and is
required to indicate whether he sees a U or not by pressing 1 if a U is present
and 2 if a U is not present.  We need a 70% correct assessment in the
demonstration mode for the subject to continue with the experiment.  i.e. "You got
70% correct!"

Please respond with any suggestions that you may have in order to accomplish
this task.

Thank you very much.

Natalie and Tatyana