Circulating responses to the listserv

Cynthia J DeVore devo0023 at tc.umn.edu
Wed Jun 11 17:02:54 UTC 2003

You may have noticed that lately our listserv shows many more questions
than responses. One might think that those questions have gone unanswered.
Instead, I suspect that people are responding directly to the sender,
bypassing the listserv. While that seemed nice (because it reduced the
number of emails I was receiving), it has contributed to less communication
in our society. As a result, our archive of old emails has more and more
unanswered questions.  (I, myself, have replied directly to the originator
of problems.) I'd appreciate it if those who pose the problem get responses
"offline" that they post a summary of the responses so that our archive is
current. I'll try to do the same.

Cynthia J. DeVore
Graduate Student
University of Minnesota - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
devo0023 at tc.umn.edu
612-624-3601
Office hours for E-Prime Consultant:
http://online.psych.umn.edu/IS/Elliott160/Calendar/200306.htm