question

eliana quintero eliana_quintero at yahoo.es
Mon Mar 10 17:55:03 UTC 2003

Hi.

I am new in the list and we (Psychobiology Department at Seville University) have just adquired the eprime. I am checking the manuals and really I feel quite lost. I would like to know if you have some advices to start the work with this exciting software. I have tried to do a CPT but I wonder how can I obtain 60% from "X" stimulus and 40% from "O" stimulus. Please could you help me

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Eliana.

--
Eliana A. Quintero G.
Segundo Congreso Internacional de Neuropsicología en Internet
E-Mail: union03 at serviciodc.com