question

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Mon Mar 10 18:09:51 UTC 2003

Eliana,

I would advise you to look at the BasicRT paradigm included with E-Prime
(which shows Xs and Ys current).   Resave the experiment under a new
name and then in the TrialList object change the Ys to Os and then
change the values under the Weight column to 60, 40 respectively to get
the stimulus probabilities you desire.    You can also delete the
Feedback object from the TrialProc if you are not using it.

If none of this makes any sense currently then you should go through the
Getting Started Guide once more which will show you how to build a basic
experiment from scratch in E-Prime.

Hope that helps get you started off.

Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF PSYCHOLOGY SOFTWARE TOOLS ***

Anthony P. Zuccolotto

Vice President

Psychology Software Tools, Inc.

2050 Ardmore Boulevard