How to set inputs to remain visible at all times

Francisco Tornay ftornay at ugr.es
Thu Mar 27 18:26:46 UTC 2003

I have tried it myself and the inputs do remain on the screen. There may be
something we are doing differently. I just did a little trial experiment
with two text display objects which echoed their responses to different
parts of the screen. Setting the back display property did the trick.

I don't know what is different in your experiment. What is the size of the
echo zone? Try making it smaller, so that it adjusts to the size of the
response string as tightly as possible.