How to set inputs to remain visible at all times

Jason Craggs jcraggs at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 27 19:59:18 UTC 2003

Hey there,

I have been following this as I am working on keeping pic files on the
screen after choice selection  -  building a puzzle/picture...
Does anyone know whether the echo zone can be "dynamic" ?

That is, can I use different size "pieces" in my puzzle or will they all
have to be the same size/dimension???

Thanks for any insight,
Jason

 Jason G Craggs