randomizing blocks independently of trials, and silent video

Susan Campbell Susan.Campbell at pstnet.com
Mon Mar 31 15:31:43 UTC 2003

I'm not sure precisely what you're asking here.  Do you want to have a
set of lists (blocks) and present them in a random order?  The simple
way to do that is to add a list above the blocks, create a procedure to
include each block, then randomize the order of that list.

So the list would look like this:

Weight	Procedure
1		Movie1
1		Movie2

and the structure would look like this:

NewList (List - randomized)
	Movie1 (Procedure)
		BlockList1 (List - sequential)
	Movie2 (Procedure)
		BlockList2 (List - sequential)

You can change the names of the logging levels from the Edit Experiment
window if that is a problem.

Hope this helps,
Susan Campbell
PsychMate Paradigm Developer

***Not speaking on behalf of my employer***