Read-only files

Michael Reynolds mg2reyno at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 8 13:47:13 UTC 2003

Stephen,

It has been a while since I have used DOS, but you can use the "attrib"
command to change the file properties for entire directories of files.  Go
to the directory on your hard-drive where the files are stored (this cannot
be done on the CD) and type "attrib -r *.*" at the DOS prompt.  This will
remove the read only property from all of the files in this directory.

Good Luck,

Mike

Michael G. Reynolds		Department of Psychology
Graduate Student		University of Waterloo
Cognitive Science Division	200 University Avenue West
(519) 888-4567 x 6866		Waterloo, ON, N2L 3G1
				Canada