losing ERP triggers in E-Prime

Richard P. Heitz gte016z at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 12 02:32:58 UTC 2003

Hello,
    I am running E-Prime with a NeuroScan EEG.  I am having an odd problem -
it is randomly losing triggers (data markers sent through the parallel
port).  The loss it absolutely not systematic, and I lose approximately 7%
of all my data marks.  I do not lose triggers with a different program
(Presentation), nor do I lose triggers using E-Prime with an eye tracking
unit.  If anyone has had this problem, or has the same setup, I would
appreciate some help.
Richard P. Heitz, M.S.
Attention and Working Memory Lab
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia 30332
Email: gte016z at prism.gatech.edu
Office: 350 J.S. Coon Building
Web: http://psychology.gatech.edu/renglelab