presenting large amounts of text

Andrews, A.S. asa8 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Nov 25 10:56:52 UTC 2003

Dear All

I need to present several pages of text, from 3 different documents, with a fixed time limit to read all three documents. I can handle the presentations and timing etc, but I have a problem getting the text into E-Prime. If I have the text on text-objects I get 'script to large to compile' errors, and if I try to read it from a text file I'm having problems storing strings longer than 255 characters.

I could always create bitmaps of the text, but surely there is a better way to do this?

TIA.

Best Regards,

Tony Andrews
Senior Computer Officer