presenting large amounts of text

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Tue Nov 25 13:33:56 UTC 2003

Andrew,

You definitely want to store these in an external file, e.g. storing
them directly inside of objects will each up E-Basic constant space and
that's what will give you the script too large errors.

You should be able to read a page of text with no problem.  What
commands are you using to read in the text?

Tony