IAT in Eprime

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri Oct 17 20:15:26 UTC 2003

Dear Eprime Users,
  Jeff's message raises a slightly more general issue.  We have constructed
a collection of nearly 100 Eprime scripts implementing classic experiments
at step.psy.cmu.edu.  We would very much like to be able to add to this
collection.  So, if you have implemented a classic or commonly-used paradigm
in Eprime, we would much appreciate receiving both the EBS file, related
stim files, and a pointer to the published article that the experiment is
replicating or implementing.  We will happily cite each contributor as the
source of the contribution.  Perhaps you can even add this to your CV.

--Brian MacWhinney, CMU