Text files

Paul R. Jackson paulj at psy.uq.edu.au
Sun Feb 15 23:25:01 UTC 2004

An important thing to keep in mind when importing excel created delimited
text files to lists, is that excel doesn't place a return on the last line.
This causes the list NOT TO IMPORT the last line. (At least from what I have
seen). Basically you need to manually place the return on the last line.

I hope this helps somebody avoid wasting hours such as I did working out
what's going on.

Paul

 Paul R. Jackson
 Experimental Programmer