Pseudo-randomising trials in e-prime

leisha leisha at decisionresearch.org
Fri Feb 20 20:10:32 UTC 2004

Investigators here have asked me this question, too. For example, if
we're showing people images and words and we don't want a bunch of
images or words to appear in order --say, not more than two or three
like stimuli in a row -- how do we manipulate the "random" sequence to
avoid it?

If you get an answer to this question, I would like to know.

Thanks,

Leisha Wharfield
Production Coordinator
Decision Research