Logging data from multiple input masks

Cynthia J DeVore devo0023 at tc.umn.edu
Fri Feb 20 22:09:45 UTC 2004

When we have both a keyboard and a mouse as input devices and the timelimit
for the display object is greater than the duration of the display object
and the EndAction of each input device is set to None, the RESP and RT are
blank and 0, respectively, for the display object. We displayed the mask.RT
and mask.RESP for each of the two input masks and the data were there. We
suspect that either the input mask of the unused device is overwriting the
display object's response data or, with our configuration, the mask
response data is never copied to the display object response data.

If you're confused, I can send a very short .es to test.

Thanks,

Cynthia J. DeVore
Graduate Student & E-Prime Consultant
University of Minnesota - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
devo0023 at umn.edu
612-624-3601
Office
hours:  http://online.psych.umn.edu/IS/Elliott160/Calendar/2004/February.htm