Logging data from multiple input masks

leisha leisha at decisionresearch.org
Fri Feb 20 22:44:07 UTC 2004

Maybe subjects are responding after the time limit for the display
object? Or, if both the display object and the mask are logging, can two
objects be logging at the same time, or is the display object trumped by
the mask object as soon as it begins logging?

Leisha Wharfield
Production Coordinator
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA