Can Eprime work with Neuroscan?

Leon liuch at psych.ac.cn
Tue Feb 24 09:47:44 UTC 2004

eprime,hello!
             I am now conducting an ERP study using Neuroscan scanner. I want to program with Eprime instead of Stim. But I find I can only send a stimuli onset or offset signal(by OnsetSignalEnabled,OnsetSignalPort,OnsetSignalData function)  to the scanner and cannot send other signals like response to the scanner. How can I slove this problem?
             Is there any other way to make E-prime work together with Neuroscan?

Best Wish!

                                  Leon
                                  liuch at psych.ac.cn
                                   2004-02-24