Can Eprime work with Neuroscan?

Richard P. Heitz gte016z at prism.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 24 14:01:13 UTC 2004

I'm using a neuroscan with E-Prime, and am having a problem with triggers
getting through (I've posted this problem before).  I haven't found any
remedies.  I randomly lose approximately 7% of all triggers.  Leon, if you
end up having this problem too, I'd like to hear about it.
Richard P. Heitz, M.S.
Attention and Working Memory Lab
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia 30332
Email: gte016z at prism.gatech.edu
Office: 350 J.S. Coon Building
Web: http://psychology.gatech.edu/renglelab