Slide durations

leisha leisha at decisionresearch.org
Fri Feb 27 16:56:33 UTC 2004

Didn't someone suggest yesterday that one can write a little script to
vary the Active States of slides and therefore make them match the
stimulus? For those who write script, that would be easy. I think the
method would be to create several slide states with different
properties, then call out the correct active state with a script. Am I
right?

For those who don't write script, why not copy your procedure as many
times as necessary to vary the time duration? Say Proc20, Proc40,
Proc80, for example. Then associate each stimulus with its appropriate
procedure in the block list.

Leisha Wharfield
Production Coordinator
Decision Research