keyboard input RT

Sukru Baris Demiral baris at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 13 16:28:56 UTC 2004

Hi,
do you know how we can measure the RT of a keypress (or RTs of
all keypreses) during the collection of a string by using AskBox
function. ( I want to measure each keypress RT not the final termination RT)
As far as I know, if we use slide or text object to collect a response we
can use KeyboardResponseData (or something like that) object and its RT
and RESP properties can give us the RT of any input keypres. But I don't
know on which object ASKBox function appears during runtime.
Baris

			    \  /		~   ~
  )
   )

              " Maths is just a very funny construction "