keyboard input RT

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Tue Jan 13 19:07:35 UTC 2004

Baris,

To get all keypresses individually timestamped you have to use the
collection of ResponseData associated with each object/input mask.
There is no support via the AskBox to get this data, e.g. the AskBox is
a built in feature of the E-Basic language which doesn't provide time
stamping.

Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF PSYCHOLOGY SOFTWARE TOOLS ***

Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.
2050 Ardmore Boulevard