Reading in stimuli from a file

Harvey Shulman shulman.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 6 02:44:18 UTC 2004

I have an experiment that involves presenting single words on the
screen.  They are presently entered in one of the columns in a table
structure and everything works fine.  But I have had to construct 4
versions of the program to accomodate the use of 4 different lists of
words.   I would prefer to use one version of the program and read
whichever  word list I need (keyed on the subject number) into the table
data structure so that Eprime could apply properties such as
randomization to them.    I can't see how to do that in Eprime.   Can it
be done ?

Harvey Shulman
Ohiuo State University
Department of Psychology