problem with triggers (again)

Richard P. Heitz gte016z at prism.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 6 15:57:13 UTC 2004

Hello,
    A while back I brought up the issue of losing triggers with a NeuroScan
EEG.  I've since switched to a new system, and I'm no longer losing
triggers.  However, I still have the following problem.  I'm presenting some
checkerboard patterns repetitively, and I'm trying to use the onsetsignal to
mark the data.  The problem is that it only records the trigger the first
time.  It seems like the computer only wants to record changes in pin
values...since I'm signaling the same number over and over again, nothing
changes except for the first signal.  I can get this to work if I send a
value followed by another value, just to "reset" the pins.  Isn't there an
easier way?
Richard P. Heitz, M.S.
Attention and Working Memory Lab
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia 30332
Email: gte016z at prism.gatech.edu
Office: 350 J.S. Coon Building
Web: http://psychology.gatech.edu/renglelab