Reading in stimuli from a file

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Tue Jul 6 15:50:11 UTC 2004

I use different procedures. In-line text at the beginning of the
experiment determines which procedure will run based on subject number,
continuing to procedure 1 or jumping to a label marking other
procedures. Each block list jumps to the end of the experiment or that
stage of the experiment on termination.

Leisha