Random block presentation order

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Tue Jun 29 16:13:07 UTC 2004

I think you have a master block list that lists your 6 lists and is set
to select Randomly. Each of the 6 lists in the master list has its 5
trials embedded in it, and those embedded lists are set to select
Randomly, and also to go through all 5 trials before returning to the
master list. Similarly, the master list goes through all 6 of its
embedded lists before terminating.