Random block presentation order

Andrews, A.S. asa8 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 20:52:43 UTC 2004

Many thanks to Leisha, and to David Hairston who suggested the same
approach.

It worked first time :)

Does anyone else think this functionality would be a useful addition to the
available Selection Order properties of a list? e.g.. I would have a
weighting of 5 for each of the six items, and an Selection Order
specification called say, "Random, confined', would produce the selection
order detailed below.

Thanks again

Tony.