Random block presentation order

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Tue Jun 29 21:04:52 UTC 2004

Yes, nice suggestion. Even though I read the book I found it hard to set
up multiple random lists. (Once I had it figured out, it was easy.) I
also ran one where I needed to establish a random order for each
subject, then repeat that same "random" order later in the experiment.
Wound up solving that problem awkwardly, then got great suggestions from
this list.

Leisha