Assigning text to a specific text box.

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Mon Nov 15 17:25:51 UTC 2004

Seems like it would be easier to place the text at one of 50 specific
locations on the video screen without creating text boxes, but by
specifying the percentage position on the screen. 50% vertical, 50%
horizontal, for example. You would have just two variables, an x and a y
location that could easily be changed incrementally by changing the
values of a pair of numeric strings.

I've done something similar to this with clickable response scales, but
I'm sure there are other people on the mailing list who can explain the
details better than me.

Leisha