run-time error - procedure object

Nicole Pukay-Martin ndpm at email.unc.edu
Mon Nov 29 18:20:13 UTC 2004

Hello!  We're trying to write a program that presents one picture and
then an array of pictures.  The program runs through the first loop of
the test procedure, and then we get the following error:

Run-time Error (Line 574)
-999: Factor Error:
"???" is not a procedure object.

We want the the Test8Array List to load files from the previous List
(and the attribute is called textfile), but it doesn't seem to be
doing this correctly.  Here is the code we have directly after the
List with textfile and before Test8Array:

Test8Array.Filename = c.GetAttrib("textfile")
Test8Array.Load
Test8Array.Reset

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going wrong?  Thanks!

Nicole Pukay-Martin and Leslie Vaughan

Nicole Pukay-Martin
Graduate Student in Clinical Psychology
ndpm at email.unc.edu