How to present the sti at a presentation location in a same list?

sung0015 sung0015 at umn.edu
Tue Oct 12 23:03:19 UTC 2004

Dear colleague:

I have a set of sti presenting in the center of the monitor. Now I would
like to randomly present them either at the right or left side from the
center.

How should I do it? Is there some kind of function in E-prime that I can
use to assign different presenting locations to different sti (the sti are
in a list)?

Thanks!

Yung-Chi Sung

Department of Educational Psychology
Center for Cognitive Sciences
Educational Development and Research, Office of Education, Medical School
University of Minnesota, Mn 55414, U.S.A.