rerun all trials when error

Anna Holmes a.holmes at uq.edu.au
Fri Oct 29 06:10:13 UTC 2004

Hello,
Please, please can anyone help me?
I need to be able to rerun a practice until a participant reaches 100% accuracy. I have tried to copy and modify the criterion based exit sample to no avail (see below). I assume a Do...Loop command but don't know how to do this. Can anyone help me out?
User:

'Declare Summation object

 Dim Accuracy as Summation

'Declare variable to check criterion

Dim CriterionMet as Boolean

Inline:

Name: InitVar (beginning of session proc)

'Initialize variables

Set Accuracy = New Summation

TrialCount = 0

CriterionMet = True

Name: AddAcc (end of trial proc)

'Add individual accuracy scores to Summation object

Accuracy.AddObservation CDbl (c.GetAttrib("Stimulus.ACC"))

Name: CheckAcc (end of block (PickList1) proc)

'Evaluate accuracy

If Accuracy.Mean < 1.0 Then

            PickList1.Run (one of the errors thus far reads invalid context)

Else

            '100% acc acheived

            GoTo Label1

End If

Thanks

Anna D Holmes. BSpPath(Hons)
Division of Speech Pathology
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
University of Queensland
QLD 4072 Australia
Phone: +61 7 3346 9726
Fax: +61 7 3365 1877