E-prime and touch screens

Andrews, A.S. asa8 at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Sep 2 16:02:27 UTC 2004

Evan

I have had no problems with Iiyama touchscreens and E-Prime. There are a couple of constants that need defining (I'll dig them out if you don't see it in the Knowledgebase on the PST website).

I have had problems with the screens themselves starting to fail - a ragged black line developing on one border on the Iiyama 18", and similar on other LCDs (non-touchscreen), but not with the touch part. I don't think flat panels last as long as CRTs.

HTH.

Best Regards

Tony Andrews
Senior Computer Officer