Eprime Version 2.0

Jacob Anderson janderson at tfs.psych.umn.edu
Mon Apr 18 21:19:39 UTC 2005

Has anyone heard when the release of E-Prime 2.0 will be?  I know
that PTS has a basic list of updates/improvements, but it would be
nice to know what's going on in the new release.  My lab is
interested in many of the newer features, but we are not looking
forward to debugging our current scripts in version, if it does break
our inline code.

Thanks,
Jake
Jacob E. Anderson
Psychophysiologist
Minnesota Center for Twin and Family Research
University of Minnesota
460N   75 East River Road
Minneapolis, MN 55455
612-626-7790

"I have no lid upon my head, but if I did you could look inside and see what's on my mind"  Dave Matthews