Eprime Version 2.0

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Mon Apr 18 21:29:03 UTC 2005

Jacob,

    For most of the year, the website has said that 2.0 is due in Summer
2005.  The fact that this has not been pushed back should be a positive
sign.  Of course, this is still the Spring and the Summer runs until
Sept 22, right?  My guess is that the two biggest things in the new
release will be the support for movies and Unicode.  However, many of
the other features listed at the website will be important too,
including copy and paste between experiments.

--Brian MacWhinney