E-prime time collection

Lee Hogarth leeh at biols.susx.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 14:12:40 UTC 2005

you can record the clock time by putting this:

dim absoluteStartPufftime as string

in the user script

and this:

absoluteStartPufftime = Time$
c.SetAttrib "absoluteStartPufftime", absoluteStartPufftime

in an inline after the participant presses the start button.

or you could record the relative time from the start of the experiment using the clock.read method.

Lee.

-- Begin original message --