E-prime time collection

Jeff Maxwell maxwell.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:03:22 UTC 2005

Hi All,
In most List_object columns one can dynamically assign/update values
(e.g., read in an attribute).  But I'm having trouble getting this to
work with the Weight column.  Is there a way to do this?

If not, I can use a loop in the procedure with a scripted
counter/conditional set, but then I would need to log each loop
through the procedure as a formal trial in the resulting .edat file
(i.e. as if each time through the loop had been initiated in the list
object) -- and I am unsure the most effective way to do this.  Ideas?

Thanks much,
Jeff Maxwell

--
Jeffrey S. Maxwell