E-Prime: Random Stimulus Selection Scripts

Logan Hegg logan at wjh.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 2 16:58:29 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I am curious about the possibility of writing script for stimulus
selection with certain caveats.  I have written a visual forced choice
discrimination task in which participants choose based on numerosity
between two lateralized pictures.  I would like E-Prime to provide
random stimulus selection with the criterion that the correct choice
will not be either left or right for more than three successive trials.

Have you had any success with such scripting?  I'm very green in the
field of scripting.

Thanks!!

Best,
Logan Hegg